I have the mp3, what's your email and I'll send it.
does anyone have the lyrics or the mp3 of the new song. if would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out. thanks
I have the mp3, what's your email and I'll send it.
Can you send it to me as well? [email protected]
Thanks!!!!
Me too please! [email protected]
Me too??? That would be REALLY awesome... I probaby would have heard it in person too if the Davis show hadn't been cancelled! My email is [email protected] or send it to me on AIM my screen name is cuddlepo.
Also could anyone post it for download?
http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...71RXM4BHWAGBKD
This is a real grower. I had it stuck in my head earlier.
thanks for the link! That was a great song live, can't wait to hear how a whole new album would sound! (not that I'm getting tired of SL&RR or anything!)
they just keep getting better and better....
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Thanks so much... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by The King Is Half-Undressed:
http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...71RXM4BHWAGBKD
This is a real grower. I had it stuck in my head earlier.
Bookmarks